Book yourself and your little French car into the highly recommended open pit lane track day track day event ran by us at the PFC magazine hosted at Blyton Park, where you can push yourself and your little French car to the limited in a safe, friendly and controlled environment with very little armco, barriers, banks and pit walls meaning if you do get it wrong you simply just re-join the track and get going again.
Includes one free passanger pass, however you will need to contact us to claim this.
Old Blyton Airfield
Please make sure you get there early so we can all get the maximum amount of time on track!
Site Opens – 07:00
Briefing will take place between – 08:00 and 09:30 (depending when people turn up)
Sighting Laps – straight after briefing
Open track - After sighting Laps
Lunch Break – 12:30 to 13:30
Afternoon Open Track – starts at 13:30
Track close – 17:00This Track day is shared with the VWG Magazine as so there will be VAG cars out on track with you, we also hold the right to invite / approve entry to any other make of car.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (MUST READ)
We know reading the terms and conditions is boring however we strongly recommend you do as they contain important information you must follow to be allowed to go out on track.
1. Drivers must have a valid and full UK driving License.
2. Drivers are fully responsible for any damage to the car, track or anything else.
3. VWG, PFC and Blyton Park take no responsibility for injury, death or damage on the day.
4. Drivers must fill in an indemnity form that will be supplied by email closer to the date or fill one in on the day.
5. Passengers also have to fill in an indemnity form on the day.
6. Passengers are allowed however only one at a time and must follow all rules and regulations set by Blyton Park.
7. Drivers have 1 free passenger pass (this must be clamied contact us) extra passengers can be booked in advance on our website
8. Drivers and passengers must have crash helmets (WE CAN NOT SUPPLY YOU WITH ONE)
9. If you can not get a helmet you will not be able to go out on track and no refund will be issued, you have been warned. (PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN)
10. Drivers and passengers must wear seat belts at all times when on track.
11. Noise limit which is set at 95db on a drive by.
12. Drivers, passengers and staff must attend a drivers briefing before the track opens.
13. Photos will be taken throughout the day for use on social media, magazines and so on.
14. Spectators have 2 designated areas they can watch from. (Depending on CoronaVirus restrictions)
15. VWG, PFC, Blyton Park staff have the right to remove anyone from the event in case of dangerous driving or antisocial behaviour with no refund.
16. VWG, PFC, Blyton Park staff have the right to make any changes to the event at any point.
17. If a driver wishes to cancel his booking and admin charge of £15 will be deducted from the £140.00 refund.
18. If a driver fails to turn up on the day for whatever reason no refund will be issued.
19. VWG, PFC have the right to cancel the event should we not make the numbers need to run the event or COVID restictions means we have to cancel – Full Refunds will be issued or we can hold your money and move you to another Track Day date.